(1) What's for dinner tonight? How the heck should I know?! Do I look like a domestic diva?! Seriously, If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I'm not a planner. I'll figure out dinner sometime, maybe even before I get home to make it.
(2) Have you ever been stung by a bee or a wasp? Yes, I first got stung by a wasp when I was 12 because I was trying to sneak out of my house. I used an old saw horse to try jump over the fence, and there was a nest under it that I didn't see! Luckily, I'm not allergic, so I didn't swell up, which would have been a sure sign that I was somewhere I wasn't supposed to be! ♪sneakin' around with you♪ (Dolly Parton)
(3) What time do you go to sleep every evening? Back to the planning thing...I have no set schedule. Sometimes, 9 sometimes 12, it just depends on how long I can keep my eyes open...and if there's anything good on TV!
(4) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I love black raspberry and it's very hard to find around here. I guess it's a northern thing. ♪Ah hey ma ma ma Life in a northern town♪ (Little Big Town)
(5) If you could have one power, what would it be? The power to do away with all my bills, I'd want to be like Jeanie, and just blink them all away! *humming the "I Dream of Jeanie" theme song* ♪bada bababada bada♪
Make sure to come back tomorrow for the blog hop that breathes new life into your old posts; Tuesdays Gone. Look I even have a new button thingy!