This is the first edition of Monday Minute in it's new home with Cristy who has a really adorable button with colorful clocks on it, but I couldn't find anywhere to grab it, so, if you want to read the other Monday Minutes' or if you want to link up yourself, you'll have to imagine a really cute colorful button and follow this link. It's okay, it works just the same :-)
(1) What’s the last restaurant you went to and what did you order? Bojangles, in South Carolina on my 11 hour drive home from Asheville, yesterday. I was excited to stop there, because we don't have Bojangles where I live. I had fried chicken and biscuits, of course! And it was Yummmmmmmmy! ♪Mr Bojangles, Mr. Bojangles♪ (Sammy Davis Jr.)
(2) What's your greatest phobia? Roaches! I become completely paralyzed at the site of one, and thanks to Stephen King's Creep show; I can't even kill one for fear of the little family of roaches attacking me! *shudders*
(3) On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you? A 10! Duh! I live in Florida, it's freakin' hot as hell here!! ♪I am gettin' so hot I'm gonna take my clothes off♪ (Nelly)
(4) You just found out you (or your partner) are having a baby. What's your reaction? Holy shit! I thought I was menopausal!
(5) You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go? Ireland in search of "me gold" *in best little leprechaun voice* I'd tour St. James Gate where Guinness is made and then it'd be off to England, France & Germany Wait! It's free! I'm going everywhere! ♪she was nowhere and everywhere at the same time♪ (Michelle Lewis)