1. If you could interview any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be? What would you ask? Well, I would prefer that they be alive, otherwise it would be a one sided interview. hahaha Seriously, I would love to have a conversation with Keith Richards. I don't know what I'd ask. I'd probably freeze up like a complete idiot and be lucky to even get a word out of my mouth! ♪She's my little rock and roll ah hah♪
2. You have to give up one thing for a month. What would it be - car, guilty pleasure (ie. food, drink, fav. tv show), or sex? I can tell ya, it wouldn't be the internet! This little one week without it financial experiment, has been enough for me! Thank you very much! I love Starbucks, but coming here just so I can get online makes it more of a chore and I hate chores!! ♪I can't live if living is without you♪
3. Is there a word/phrase you say that you are made fun of for? If so, what is it? Bear and the girls make fun of me because I speak proper and say "I'll have a pint of Guinness." or "I'll have a pound of ham." Why is this so funny? Well, because apparently the rest of the world doesn't speak like that and I always end up with not enough ham and too damn small of a glass of Guinness! WTF?! I said "HAVE" not "HALF!"
4. Which is a stronger emotion: Anger or Love? Philosophically; love is stronger because anger fades away with time. But, physically? I'm suddenly strong as hell when angry! I scream in a rage and I can suddenly do anything just to prove a point! But, later when the anger fades its the love that sticks around and comforts my pain from being so stupidly angry. ♪I hate everything about you why do I love you♪ (Three Days Grace)
5. Where was your first job? Really my first jobs were babysitting and working in my Mom's office for the Summer, but the first real job that I interviewed for was a part time phone actress. And, yes, that is exactly what you think it is! ♪Say no way say no way ya na na why don't you get a job?♪ (The Offspring)