When 1-800-FLOWERS.com asked me to do a review and giveaway to help them celebrate Birthdays in October, I couldn't be more excited. Not only did the nation celebrate America's Most Common Birthday on October 5th, but we celebrated my oldest daughter's 18th birthday! ♪Happy Birthday Baby♪ (Conway Twitty)
#1 loves cupcakes, (but who doesn't?) and Carnations are her favorite flower, so I knew the Cupcake in Bloom bouquet would be just the thing to bring a smile to her face. It's made with white carnations and it's shaped just like a giant cupcake.
The flowers were delivered just after she came home from school, on her birthday. The flower arrangement arrived in the cutest little box like something fresh from the bakery. With a candle on top, this flower cupcake looked good enough to eat! (ok, but don't eat it, really, it's flowers, not cake.)
|Cupcake in Bloom from 1-800-FLOWERS|
|Flower cupcake delivers a birthday smile|
Thanks to 1-800-FLOWERS for delivering Birthday smiles! Not only did they give me this great flower arrangement for #1's birthday, but they're also going to give one of my readers a $40 Gift Card!
Okay, okay, calm down, I know you all want to win, just be patient, and I'll tell you how. ♪Have a little patience, yeah, yeah♪ (Guns & Roses)
1 winner will be randomly selected to win a $40 Gift Card from 1-800-FLOWERS.com from eligible entries received by 11:59 PM on 10/24/2010.
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment telling me your favorite flower (and make sure to include your e-mail if it's ot on your profile.)
Extra entries (make sure to leave a comment for each one):
1. Follow me with Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS
2. Follow @1800flowers on Twitter
3. Follow @Amethyst_M on Twitter
4. Like Life Music Laughter on Facebook
5. Visit 1-800-FLOWERS.COM and share your favorite birthday product on Facebook (2 entries)
6. Tweet this for 2 entries: "@Amethyst_M is giving away a $40 Gift Card courtesy of @1800Flowers Enter to win http://bit.ly/9UwZ2Q" (1 time per day)
7. Blog about this giveaway (5 extra entries)
Disclosure: I received a flower arrangement as compensation for this review and giveaway, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.