Monday Minute: Peeing on Roller Coasters, Dreaming With the Blind
1) Would you rather be stuck on a bumpy roller coaster while having to pee extremely bad OR be stuck on a crowded elevator with really bad gas with co-workers? Definitely the roller coaster. I don't do well with people in small spaces. I'm not that "no way am I taking an elevator person," but, if I was stuck in there...and there was bad gas, yeah, I'd panic!
2) What is the one thing you miss most from your childhood? Summer vacations in New Hampshire with my Grandparents, and well, my grandparents. I spent my Summertime just enjoying the simple days, walking the neighborhood, going to the lake, playing Triominos, Uno, and Scrabble, and singing old songs. ♪I've been missing your kissing just because I wasn't wise♪ (Eddy Howard)
3) If aliens exist, what do you think they look like? Of course they exist! How selfish would it be for us to think that we are the only ones here. Oh, they exist alright! And when they come I'm not sticking around to see what the hell they look like! Are you crazy?! They'll burst my heart with just one thought from their brain! Heck, if I spend too much time thinking about what they might look like, they might just hear my brain waves, and come for a visit to see why I'm thinking about them. They'll be all bully like "I heard you were thinking about me. Hello, McFly!" No thanks! next question! ♪I always feel like somebody's watching me♪ (Rockwell)
4) Would you rather discuss your body weight or your salary with people that you know? I would much rather talk about my weight. At least then I can feel proud of having lost 18 pounds with my breast reduction and another 20 after that, but my salary?! I've got nothing to be proud of there, my progress stopped years ago. ♪cause I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me♪ (Beck)
5) If you were stuck in a predicament like in the movie Alive, could you revert to cannibalism? If so, how would you feel about eating your deceased friends and family? Um, yes. Heck, come anywhere near me after my workout at the gym, and I might just gnaw your arm off! When I'm hungry, watch out! ♪I'm hungry like the wolf♪ (Duran Duran)
6) People that are born blind, what do they dream about? Sounds? I like to think that they dream in a technicolor world all their own, but I don't know. Let's ask Stevie Wonder!
"Stevie, what do you see when you dream?" ♪Very superstitious, writing's on the wall♪
"So, Stevie, do you find inspiration from your dreams?" ♪Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin strong♪
"Do you think what you see in your dreams is how things are?" ♪When you believe in things you don't understand, then you suffer♪
Ok, well, there you have it! :)
Have a safe and Happy Monday!